Abstract presented at Philippine Nurses UK World Cafe Convention 2020 (24 October 2020)
• Choi, S.K., and I.H. Meyer. 2016. LGBT Aging: A Review of Research Findings, Needs, and Policy Implementation. Los Angeles: The William Institute. https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/LGBT-Aging-A-Review.pdf.
• Lim, F., and J. Pace. 2013. “Caring for Older Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Adults.” American Nurse Today 8(1). https://www.americannursetoday.com/caring-for-older-lesbian-gay-bisexual-and-transgender-adults/.
• Motilla, R. 2006. “Correlates of an Affirmative Gay Identity among Older Gay Men.” Faculty Research., Philippines: Miriam College – Women and Gender Institute.
• Nadal, K., and M. Corpus. 2012. “‘Tomboys’ and ‘Baklas”: Experiences of Lesbian and Gay Filipino Americans.” Asian American Journal of Psychology 4(3): 166-175. doi: 10.1037/a0030168.
• United Nation Development Program, United States Agency for International Development. 2014. “Being LGBT in Asia: The Philippines Country Report”. UNDP. https://www.usaid.gov/sites/default/files/documents/1861/2014.pdf
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright (c) 2020 Array